There are three important requirements for Rose Bowl Water Polo Club registration. When you are registered with all three entities, you will be completely registered. Only players who are completely registered will be allowed to practice and participate in tournaments.
All New players should attend a practice prior to registering. Contact Coach Roth at email@example.com to schedule a time for your first practice.
All 10U players begin in Splashball. Practices are Tuesday and Thursday from 5:15-6:15p. Contact Coach Harney at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started in Splashball.
Step 1. Register with USA Water Polo at usawaterpolo.org
- Memberships are on a calendar-year basis and expire on December 31st. However, if you register between November 1 and December 31, your membership will be valid for the following year as well.
Step 2. Register with the Rose Bowl Aquatics Center at at the front desk.
- Fees are paid monthly to the RBAC. Families are encouraged to sign up for autorenew to streamline the monthly payment process
Fees for each age group are as follows: 10U $105/month, 12U $135/month, 14U $135/month, 16U $145/month, 18U $145/month.
Step 3. Your will receive your booster club login. Use the booster club site to pay monthly booster fees andd pay-to-attend fees.
- Booster fees are required for participation in the program. Fees are paid monthly. Rates by age group are: 10U $32/month, 12U $52/month, 14U $67/month, 18U $62/month.
- There will be four pay-to-attend events per year. EC Cup (Fall), Winterfest (Winter), JO Qualifier (Spring), JOs (Summer)
- Pay-To-Attend fees for each age group are: 10U $45 ($72 for JOs), 12U and 14U $50 ($80 for JOs), 16U and 18U $55 ($88 for JOs)